20 August 2015

GRWM: Gold Eyes & Red Lips

                                           
I've decided to do a makeup tutorial for my blog but I'm unsure of how to set it out but I'm going to give it a go. The look I decided to go with was a gold eye and a red lip (as you can tell from the title of this post). The inspiration came from my most recent purchase of the original Urban Decay Naked Palette and I absolutely fell in love with the colour Half Baked as soon as I used it. Now lets move on to the actual makeup!!
The Main Components
The whole eye look came from the Naked palette as I said above. As a base I used the Urban Decay Primer potions from the sample I got along with the palette. Next I set the base with the shade "Naked". For a little cease definition I used the darker gold shade "Darkhorse". Then I moved onto the good stuff - "Half Baked" - I pressed this all over the lid for the vibrant gold colour.
The other main component for the look was the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in the shade "461 Scarlett Crème". I outlined my lips with a lip brush so that I stayed within the lines!!
The Base
 Benefit Porfessional
Dior BB Crème  in "001"
YSL Touche Éclat in "1"
Bare Minerals Matte Mineral foundation in "Light"
Bourjois Bronzing Powder in "51"
Bourjois Powder Blush in "Jasper Rose"
The Eyes
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
L'Oreal Colour Riche Kohl liner in "120 Immaculate Snow"
Seventeen Eye Kohl in "Mocha"
Soap and Glory Archery Brow pencil in "Blondeshell"
The Finished Look

 
I hope you enjoyed my first GRWM and if you have any ideas on how to improve the format of theses posts then please leave a comment below!
Do you ever wear this type of look? What's your favourite red lip?
Love Rach xox

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, I love the Porefessional and the Bronzing powder. The shade of the lipstick looks gorgeous, I need to check it out.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the lipstick is really nice and creamy too:)

      Delete