12 August 2015

My Everyday Make Up - (Foundation free)



My War Paint AKA my everyday makeup.
It's no secret to my friends and family that I love makeup. Not to the point where I slap everything I own onto my face or do a dramatic look everyday of my life, but I do enjoy putting on makeup to make myself feel a little better (Always keeping it natural I may add!!).
I thought that talking about something easy for my first real post would be a good start. I may not be a makeup artist but I like to believe I'm not horrible at it.



 My face today:
 Seventeen Phwoarr paint in "Fair"
The Body Shop Lightening Touch in "01"
Sleek Luminous powder in "1"
Soap and Glory Archery Brow pencil in "Blondeshell"
MAC Opulash Optimum black mascara
Soap and Glory Solar Powder
Bourjois powder blush in "Rose de Jaspe"
Love Rachael xox




No comments:

Post a Comment