19 August 2015

A Clothing Haul


Following my last post, which was a Lush Haul from my weekend in Newcastle, I thought I would do a haul for the clothing portion of my buys. I bought quite a few little things including a new backpack and one non-clothing item - the Naked Palette!!! If you want to check out my last post I'll link it below.


Topshop Rucksack - I needed a new rucksack for school and I loved the style and feel of this bag. It also came in black and I believe navy on the website but I went for the grey as the rest of my school uniform is black so I thought it would break it up a bit. The rucksack is big enough to fit in a couple of folders and also feels good quality.
Jack Wills T-shirt and Canvas Bag - Both of these I again bought for school. The bag I will use for my P.E kit and other bits I need to bring to school. The t-shirt is also for P.E and also just for casual wear but I really liked the colours of both and the pattern on the bag.
Primark Cardigan and Plimsolls - I bought the cardigan to go over some other tops I have already but also to go with the Pink Zara top I'll talk about in a minute. I love the Khaki green and blush pink together. I had seen the plimsolls before and didn't realise they were only £3!!!!! They're navy which goes with most of my clothes and are really comfy. I regret not picking up the white ones too.
Zara White and Pink T-shirts - For starters they are both SO SOFTTT!! I really needed a white t-shirt to wear just plain with jeans and also to go with the few pairs of patterned trousers I own but struggle to wear. The pink top I bought was just because I loved the colour. Both tops fit and hang really nicely and I would definitely recommend Zara for their great quality tees.
H&M Jumper - Again with the obsession with the blush pink colour. This jumper is quite oversized and I love the way it looks with just plain jeans and the little navy plimsolls. It keeps me warm but not too warm when the weather's a bit warmer. I also bought a khaki vest top to go underneath it but it's not in the picture above.
Urban Decay Naked Palette - It's a new love affair. Every single shade is to die for and the quality of the shadows is amazing. I can't wait to use it more in the future and it will probably feature in a lot of posts - Just warning you in advance.
It felt good to go out and buy new things with my well earned summer money. Now for the dreaded back to school to actually use all of my new buys.
What have you bought recently? Any ideas on how to style my new items?
Love Rach xox


1 comment:

  1. I really love the jumper. I'm obsessed with the blush pink colour too!

    ReplyDelete